DA554 Rod Loader
The compact Drillman DA554 rotary drill rod loader is designed for improved safety, reliability and productivity with extreme versatility. The tram lockout safety function is standard and prevents the jaws from moving when the tilt arm is raised over 15 degrees.
The Drillman patent cup system secures the rod and reduces the chance of rod fall. The mast mounted configuration to keep a small operating footprint for the rig.
- Safe RC drill rod-handling operations
- Faster load and unload cycles
- Cup design using gravity ensures excellent inherent safety
- Single operator function from remote point
- Available in remote control, pilot hydraulic and direct hydraulic configuration
- Reduces manual rod lifting
Reverse circulation drill rod diameter
- 73 mm (2 7/8 in.)
- 76 mm (3 in.)
- 89 mm (3 1/2 in.)
- 102 mm (4 in.)
- 114 mm (4 1/2 in.)
- Reverse circulation drill rod length 6 m (20 ft)
- Reverse circulation drill rod weight 200 kg (441 lb)
*Calculations are based on machine lifting capacity, which in some cases may exceed the rated hole depth of the down-hole tooling. Drillman does not guarantee that these results will be achieved in all drilling operations.